8.01.2024

❀不❀

 I finally feel like I have a meaningful collection of a lot of adorable and "kawaii" things that belong to me, now. I'm really happy and pleased with all of my purchases, and I'm grateful for the fact that I have a good eye when it comes to shopping. 

I got: a cute short sleeve sweater with a sleepy neko on it, with a polka dot hoodie that has cat ears! =^..^=

I also got a kawaii panda wrist band, something to wear when I may be performing, just like how the idolmaster idols wear silly accessories sometimes when they're performing! Hey, I might make replica items of that nature from the game as well! Yay~

Now that I finally had a chance to feel cute, I feel like I can keep these feelings inside, and I don't have to worry about hopefully being understood as cute in an outward way. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop collecting cute clothing artifacts, however.

I feel like I'm awake, that I'm finally alive. I don't need needless things. I might live like a minimalist because all I need is things that I like, honestly. Oh, and necessities, but who says that necessities can't be cute?

Anyway, thanks for all the support. ₍ᐢ.   .ᐢ₎

- Cassandra-chan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...