8.27.2024

☆☆An Accidental Bratty Magical Girl☆☆☆

     :: So just today, I thought of a new MAGICAL GIRL☆ anime idea. I already had one from last summer, but this is a unique one. As a anime consumer, I'm personally tired of new female protagonists releasing, that happen to have brown skin, but they are described as tan (So it's temporary) or doesn't represent what I'm looking for. Instead of projecting my insecurities on these characters, I'll just let them exist. 

I will.. create my own special little magical girl child..!!!!!

So, the name of the series is "A Accidental Bratty Magical Girl". Our protagonist, Kimi "Kimmy" Hayami is a biracial Japanese-Trinidadian girl who's moving to America after living her entire childhood in the islands.

I think I will make it a manga series, first. I just have an inconsistent time using which notebook to use, and if I should work on it with loose loose-leaf pages or not. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani