7.28.2024

003 :: Aikatsu 3DS Research

 Hi. So I really want to get the video games for Aikatsu, specifically the 3DS games. I'm thinking of getting a Japanese 3DS. I've been meaning to get one for some time now, specifically 5 years. It would truly help me improve on my Japanese skills more overall. 

So, with help from the fanmade wiki, I will research all there is to know about the video games to help me make a smart purchase. I heard that players get to scan the cards into the game as well? Which sounds really interesting and cool, it sounds like a much better and fun step up to OMLAB. Speaking of that, I really wish they could've made a comeback in the 2010s with amiibo cards and the 3DS.. it could be interesting if I could make a fanmade game like that for OMLAB, but I just don't know a lot about game consoles in general in order to do something like that, heh.. ^^ ; 

Aikatsu Stars! First Appeal (アイカツスターズ!ファスートアピール) 

Apparently, this is the first out of 2 games released for the Nintendo 3DS relating to Aikatsu. It was apparently free to download (?!) with paid DLC. Unfortunately, you cannot create your own character in this game, you may only play as "Laura" or "Yume". Players say that there isn't much to do unless you purchase the DLC.

Aikatsu Stars! My Special Appeal (アイカツスターズ!マイスペシャルアピール)

So this is the expansion game of the earlier mentioned game. You can customize your own character. There's a whole lot of games included that comes with this game. I heard there's physical cards you can scan in to unlock outfits, similarly to OMLAB, and that's what I'm very excited for. Players have described a difficulty of scanning the cards in however, so I may have to digitalize them on my computer. Good thing I have a built-in webcam for that, haha ^^

So that's it for my research for now.


I hope that this could be helpful for you, if you were also needing assistance when it comes to this. 
Bai-bai

- Mod Nanami & Kirari


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani