9.08.2024

too late for precure?

 i've been trying to get into the pretty cure franchise for a while now - to be exact, two years. i can't find myself relating to the characters that much at all, even though i enjoy the storylines of heartcatch and futari wa quite a lot. 

am i too old for precure? the main characters' ages are usually 12-16 years old. a reason why i'd probably not watch precure in my high school days because it would probably make me more cheery and optimistic more than i needed to. i got scolded by my classmate just for saying "yup" to her. not to mention i was being abused back then. 

so yeah. it's hard for me to get into precure even though i feel like maybe this is a show that i need right now. should i just blindly collect more and more merchandise and just be a fan of the graphics? i have no idea.

if only ken was here..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...