9.06.2024

.: PSP Play Diary - Entry two :.

 Hi.

I finally got around to playing Wandering Star! Oh, it's part of the idolmaster series on the PSP. It was really exciting to play to be honest.

I was happy to take care of Yukiho. My producer name is Rinnie-P. Her stage name is YUKICHAN. I was surprised that you need to pick a stage name for them. For some reason, it reminded me of animal crossing, but idolmaster is it's own unique thing as well, you know? I'm simply in love with the series. 

I can't wait to buy more merchandise.

That's it for today, I may update it in the future.

 Bye-Bye-Boo

- Mod Harmony & Nanami



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...