9.28.2024

feelings

 


:: i just published a video about what happened to me in january of this year. i will not be leaving the internet. even though i did that several times before as a emergency choice, i will be remaining online no matter what happens, so if you were waiting for sweet kuroneko to run away and retreat forever -- too bad.

anyway, i feel so tired as if there's a huge pressure on my chest. i was finally able to let go of this pain and confusion that had oddly happened to me and my special blog. i'm not sure about linking the video down here but it is on my youtube channel. i feel exhausted. any help would be appreciated, but it's not necessary.

i guess i'll go draw something? i don't know. anyways, goodbye for now.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

feelings

  :: i just published a video about what happened to me in january of this year. i will not be leaving the internet. even though i did that ...