9.07.2024

bleh (2)

 What have I done. Playing iDOLM@STER was a huge commitment!! I have to return at least every 10 minutes to attend to YUKICHAN, my starlet.. 

I do have some things to say, though.

I feel a bit awkward playing this game and saying that I was obsessed with it before I played it. I feel weird because these are young girls that we, the player are trying our absolute best to motivate them into being the best musical idol they can be.

So whats the harm in that? I just feel weird because I'm not around the same age as the idols anymore, but it rejuvunated a spark in me. I would still like to be a net idol.. but after the disaster of what happened to sNOWY PROJECT'S blog and everything, I don't know what to do!!! Everything is incredibly messy. I didn't want people to learn my first name and here I am, letting everyone who supports my musical channel be aware of it. *sighs*

I'm so confused >_<

I wish I had someone who can truly help me organize everything. Why do bad things happen to me?

Anyways, I'm really passionate about Yuki-chan's career, but you should never play this game if you're in a rush. Patience is the key. The second idol I want to train is Iori. I'm glad to be making memories with Yukiho.

Besides the expectation to return every few minutes (good thing I have a timer..), this game isn't that bad at all. It's perfect. I just need to be more patient. A skill i need to work on, I know that would surprise a few of my friends of mine..

I wish being a net idol was easier. It might be too much of a commitment for me since I can't move away yet.. so yeah. I Wanted to get pink hair to help my visual sta- i sound like a nerd right now.. uughh.. but it's true, I wanted to get pink hair to help my visual stats. However, the stylists were confused and blended it in with black hair. 

Playing this game gave me the new perspective that I desperately needed in my life. I'm less close minded and less judgemental towards other people. I'm excited for tomorrow, and I finally left that tunnel of suicidal thoughts. I have much to be grateful for, other than my game consoles. So.. yeah. 

Ugh now I need to check on YUKICHAN again before she starts crying.. AHHH!!!

Also, why can't we be a girl producer?

BTW, I really want to play the mobile games of idolmaster.. Oh well. 

I will forever love this edition of idolmaster. T w T 

Bye-bye-boo

- Mod Nanami & Cassandra



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...