9.30.2024

Announcing the Kawaii Video Diaries

 Hello everyone. I had just started a new series on Youtube - the Kawaii Video Diaries! I always wanted to start making a video diary of some sort for some time now. I have made audio diaries in the past, but nothing like a video diary.

It features me doing various things of my past times, like journaling, eating and other things. So it's like a day in the life video, but almost daily or on a specific day. I hope that you guys will enjoy these entries, although I am mostly making this for my own self fulfillment. ♡

I will try to add some consistent themes such as:

- The overall general theme of the video

- Same BGM (Background music) 

- Ending that shows everything that I have accomplished for that day

That's it for now. Thanks for reading!

Here's the first entry:


-- Mod Cassandra

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Announcing the Kawaii Video Diaries

  Hello everyone. I had just started a new series on Youtube - the Kawaii Video Diaries! I always wanted to start making a video diary of so...