8.17.2024

The Key to Happiness[?]

 for the first time in a very long time, i was able to calm down and listen to my favorite music on shuffle. i was able to just lean back and relax, or to "vibe" as children these days say it. i was doing that while i was creating my avatar. to be honest, i was trying my best to cultivate my own place to belong. i guess i might make a video of my own history on kogama to finally move on from my past. i think i might preoccupy my time only making avatars for now, until i have the energy to make full on games.

i have an idea. the game is called the bizarre island. there is a computerized and digitalized area with hatsune miku herself there, and drippy is playing in the background.

i'll probably buy the materials i need in december.

kogama actually surprisingly became a more comforting game for me the moment i played a game i thought would be "toxic", but i guess it's just those crazy teenagers projecting from theirselves. the music was peaceful and the game seemed to be a innocent byproduct of a adolescent's imagination.

surprisingly enough, if i managed to be bored of kogama, i would hop onto moshi monsters. it's surprising to even imagine myself getting bored of kogama, but meh, it's possible.

after playing kogama, i was able to take a step back and realize how much my life has changed, what bad things happened to me, and what good things happened to me. i guess i finally found something to preoccupy myself that's harmless.

hopefully this heightened my spirits a bit to enjoy some pretty cure. i'm still being patient for my PSP though. that will be my life starting september 4th. . w .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!