8.10.2024

Thank you

I got my very first piece of Ojamajo Doremi merchandise. It was a lot more smaller than I had expected, but that's on me for not looking at the dimensions, ww. 


 I loved this device arguably the most! I was also able to get it at a affordable price as well. It's perfect.

But what surprised me the most was this:


It came bundled in with a free sticker sheet from the newest Pretty Cure anime. I almost bursted into tears. I remembered you, K. as that was your favorite anime franchise of all time. A anonymous gift from the universe? 

I was honestly trying my best to avoid the newest franchise because that it would just remind me of you and I would be very sad. i guess this surprise gift is a reminder that I need to keep my chin up, though.

Thank you K. for your kindness.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

if there was a place

 ..where it was online, but it would still have a lot of creative expression. where you're safe to express your creative vision, without...