8.26.2024

.: PSP Play Diary - Entry 1 :.

 


Hiya. I actually used to write these on my old blog before I had to remove it due to harassment. Anyways, here is my play diary for today.

I played a few games just to test it out, but I didn't really find myself getting too invested in them. 

I mainly played Taiko no Tatsujin Portable, and Project Diva -extend-.

I was surprised to see a Britney Spears song in the taiko game!! I feel like they either pitched Britney's voice up, or got a cover artist to sing, for some reason, due to the awkward pronunciation of "baby". 

It was satisfying and fun to play, but what surprised me the most is the difference in graphic quality compared to the DS version. You can see everything in the PSP version more clearly and precise. 

Moving onto the VOCALOID game, there were some songs that made me want to cry, they were so beautiful and full of sentimental melodies, to some songs that made me want to get up and dance, lol! For some reason, I had a feeling that I've heard quite almost all of these songs before, except for Time Limit. I never heard that song until today, and now it's one of my favorites. 

Anyways, I hope that I'll be able to use my PSP in public soon, yay :3 

Thanks for reading this !!!!!

- Mod Nanami

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani