8.07.2024

PPGZ may be underrated

 PPGZ was the first anime I ever fell in love with. It was animated by the same studio that animated Ojamajo Doremi. I truly believe that this Japanese adaption of the Powerpuff Girls deserves more love. It's light hearted but not exactly innocent. It's also the very first anime that I had watched, in it's entirety. 

I despised the people online who "hated it" simply just because it's different. A lot of people were ignorant to the beautiful art choices of this work as well. 

I will try to collect all PPGZ merch starting after today, when I obtain my PSP >3< ~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Pastel Rascals :: Skylar

   Nicknames: Sora is a member of the Pastel Rascals. Her aesthetic is Tenshi Kaiwai/Cyber Angelcore. Age: 18 Species: Human Appearance: Hei...