8.17.2024

Kogama is helping me with my PTSD?

 I might seriously make a video about kogama before it ever unfortunately kicks the bucket. The built-in music helped me focus immensely on my task (minus the annoying mosquitos that can't get enough of my sweet face😗) and it was very pleasant to listen to, especially on repeat.

I always believed that kogama was a impressive little game you can play within your browser. It allowed you to do so many things and multi task for the most part, although my 2017 laptop is struggling with catching up on it. It almost feels like there's no reason to let go of the game itself, but the people there would force you to leave. A lot of people there made the game unplayable, so I think I'm going to start reporting individuals who offend me now.

I was able to make 2 sugarbunnies shaped models. One is Aominiusa, and the other one is a base. I was originally going to make Balletusa, but her tiara was difficult to create. Ever since I tried to take a few screenshots, my laptop freezes up, so I can't show you guys, for now.

I guess I may be a kogamatuber now in the near future, trying to enjoy this game while it lasts.. but for now, I'm going to create a video based off my past in this game. At least I'm able to at least record my footage of the game without frames dropping by a lot.

Well, peace. 

I feel like I'm getting my old self back.. the self that almost died several hundred times due to jealous and catty people. I guess the irony of everything is that the people in the game often made my mental health dramatically worse but I didn't let that shatter my core, per say. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!