8.08.2024

I wish I can return to the past

 I wish I can return to the past, when we could talk about anything and easily make you laugh. Before racists tried to ruin everything. I miss that feeling of mutuality we used to have, and I loved being around you. I was able to let go of the person that reminded me of you with ease. I really miss those days. I miss them a lot. Change is part of life though, and I guess you really aren't meant to be part of my new life. I guess.. I love you? I never thought I'd find myself saying this, though. Well, thanks for the kindness. I can't promise that I'll always remember you but you'll always be within a piece, a apartment unit of my heart. Goodbye now

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

regarding fomo

 there's just no giant party that everyone is going to, every day and every hour. the party is inside of you, and it's up to you to ...