8.02.2024

I can finally start to plan my first album

 I believe in color coding, so with that I could maybe become a master at color grading. I have my own personal color code, so I feel like I can illustrate pretty strong works of art for my music, to be honest.

I'm a super beginner at all of this, and I'm still trying to learn music theory. I was advised to produce the drums first, so I'll try my best..! Please don't dislike my music :c (Just joking, it's okay for you to have a opinion.)

I got inspiration from 24 wishes by Rie Tanaka. The beautiful vocalist for Chobits.


So yeah. Hopefully I can be creative more soon. Bye-bye ₍ᐢ.  .ᐢ₎

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Pastel Rascals :: Skylar

   Nicknames: Sora is a member of the Pastel Rascals. Her aesthetic is Tenshi Kaiwai/Cyber Angelcore. Age: 18 Species: Human Appearance: Hei...