8.19.2024

( ´・ω・)

 I've been investing some time into trying to troubleshoot as to why I can't have desktop audio on my live-streaming software. I didn't know I would run into such errors when I chose to get a macbook, but that's life. Idk how, but I'll obtain a windows computer, maybe just for streaming and music composing. 

Fortunately, somehow I have a lot of patience inside of me. I'm not frustrated or anything. I just wish it could work, because I took my time to make yet another live-streaming overlay.


*You are not allowed to use this for any type of usage in any means*

So yeah. This might be for when I play fashion heavy games like Fashion Dreamer. With that, I could use a capture card. I don't want to emulate games on my computer because it absolutely sucks the fun out of playing it on the original hardware.

That's it for now.

☮️

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!