7.29.2024

Aikatsu has absolutely no filler

 I'm sure some "die-hard" fans could possibly disagree with me, but it's true. It's not like those people searching only for story-related episodes are in the wrong. Maybe I'm still traumatized by my Steven Universe phase, because there was an abundance of seemingly worthless filler when a huge portion of the fandom just wanted to focus on how the story would progress, especially at such a climatic part of the series. 

I believe that those who don't want to see the "filler" episodes of this show are just passionate to see their idol journey progress. It's just that the protagonists of Aikatsu are obviously people, too. They deserve to develop theirselves in other ways by meeting new people and having new experiences, so I guess it's safe to say that I do care deeply about the characters.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani