8.09.2024

What's one thing that can be fun for me?

 As tweeted, I feel like I don't really have a lot of fun anymore. If blogger goes under, then I would just be sitting around all depressed. 

What are some things and activities that are fun for me that I generally need to do more?

• coloring books

• trying new bubble tea flavors

• writing (I guess I need to see it as more of a commitment than a hobby if I want to write more consistently)

I'm sure there are others too, but it's full of things I've never done before. Like, go-karting. 

Not even video games really entertain me for long. It feels like a big tiresome commitment. Plus I still need to get my nintendo switch joycon repaired. Oh well, I think I'll be getting a PSP tomorrow so hopefully that can cure me. Id be looking at just the display all day and night lol

I guess that's it for now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

What's Next?

      I feel really confident in my abilities of an animator. Right now, I'm experiencing some health difficulties. I'm sure I will ...