8.13.2024

Mori Girl Peace

 Now that I'm confident in what I'm doing as a musician, I want to focus on concepts, such as a focus and a theme to work under. I have chosen my artist name to label my musical work under, because I was really at a loss at what should be my musician name online. (ㆁ△ㆁ)

I want to create music for mori kei girls. I really wanted to be one. So if I could make an original album for them to enjoy, that would be amazing. 

So maybe there can be a song named "mori girl peace" and the group name could be "peacekeeper delight". 

the songs can be about adventures in the forest, sewing new clothing for their newest coord, and other colorful sounds. 

color scheme:

dark green, dark blue, light blue, gold

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

life update

 just got some rgb lights, and 2 kiki and lala shelf organizers so that's pretty neat :^)