8.09.2024

.

 i try to be someone, something but it's just another reminder that people will just go off on parts that reminded them of theirselves, or even an opportunity to run away from the mess of a person they were before and don't support me. i know that followers don't equate to best friend status, it admittedly took me some time to unlearn that. 

i hate this feeling of being misplaced.. i'm in a box of pretty dolls that you would all say would look the same. i feel like i'm being abused so hard in this game of love. good thing i started to make a good escape plan. i'm so fucking tired of it all.

can one just be transparent with me? its easy to read me and my expressions.  i don't understand why i'm the one that must be alone, i've been suffering this for years, now. even when i act unfair, i face backlash instead of getting the acceptance i need, although this has happened in real life for the most part.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

What's Next?

      I feel really confident in my abilities of an animator. Right now, I'm experiencing some health difficulties. I'm sure I will ...